Sophia has more than ten years’ experience in researching organizational behavior, human resource, and leadership. She has published more than 20 academic journal papers, research reports, white papers, and media articles.
Sophia is a Senior Research Faculty at the Center for Creative Leadership. Based in CCL’s APAC office in Singapore, she serves as a researcher, coach, facilitator, and trainer. Through her work, Sophia has supported clients from both public and private sectors, representing diverse industries.
Sophia is a core member of the CCL® Asian Women Initiative and Network (AWIN) team that focuses on supporting women’s and girls’ leadership development.
Other key areas Sophia is working on include the development of global Asian leadership and future-ready leadership.
Ph.D. from National University of Singapore
B.A. in Economics from Fudan University
Sophia is an associate faculty in Singapore University of Social Science, and a guest lecturer at Beijing Normal University. She teaches Master level courses on leadership.
Sophia is certified in Influence Style Indicator, WorkPlace Big Five, CCL Benchmarks® 360 Assessment Suite, and CCL Youth Leadership Toolkit. She is also a certified consultant by Polarity Partnerships.
Sophia is currently going through the journey of Co-Active Coaching Certification.
Select CCL Publications
- The global Asian leader: From local star to global CXO
- Glass doors to the corner office: Women and leadership
- Queen Bee Syndrome: The Real Reason Women Do Not Promote Women
- Managing Paradox: Blending East and West Philosophies to Unlock Its Advantages and Opportunities
- Interpersonal Savvy: Building and Maintaining Solid Working Relationships
Select External Publications
- The Long Arm of Job Insecurity: Its Impact on Career-Specific Parenting Behaviors and Youths’ Career Self-Efficacy
- A Case of Evolutionary Mismatch? Why Facial Width-to-Height Ratio May Not Predict Behavioral Tendencies
Areas of Expertise
Coaching & Mentoring, Talent Management & Development, Globalization, Culture, Coaching & Mentoring, Cross-Cultural & Global Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion, Women Leadership, Work & Life
Interested in having this expert speak at your company or event? CONTACT US