DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION: April 4, 2017
These terms cover your use of (including any access to) our websites, online services, mobile and web applications and any other information provided as part of CCL’s services (collectively the “Services”). Our Services are varied, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply. If so, then the additional terms will be available by us with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Third Party Links.
Hypertext links to third party web sites or information do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by CCL of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information contained therein, unless expressly stated on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that CCL is not responsible for the availability of any such web sites and that CCL does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for, any such web site or the content thereon.
- Downloading Files.
CCL cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Website and the Service and the accuracy of the Content is solely and exclusively with you. c. International Use. CCL makes no representation that the Service or Content is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside the United States. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and local rules regarding the transmission of technical data, acceptable contents and online conduct.
- Third Party Links.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT AND FOR EVALUATING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. CCL MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. CCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE, AND THE CONTENT. CCL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. CCL DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.CCL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF SERVICE OR DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- USER CONDUCT
You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Website or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content. You agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- USER SUPPLIED INFORMATION
If you supply any information or material to CCL or others via the Website, you guarantee to CCL that you have the legal right to supply, post, or store such information or material and that doing so will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity. You also agree to abide by any additional rules regarding posting of user content, such as the type of content allowed in various areas of the Website.
CCL reserves the right to terminate your use of the Website at any time for any reason. CCL may discontinue the Website or any portion of the Website at any time for any reason.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
CCL takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement where appropriate. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512)(“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing, in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submit your DCMA notification to:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: (336) 286-4083
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. CCL therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. CCL does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- Enforcement/ Choice of Law/ Choice of Forum. Every provision of this Agreement will be construed, to the extent possible, so as to be valid and enforceable. If any provision of this Agreement so construed is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision will be deemed severed from this Agreement, and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Entire Agreement/No Waiver.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by CCL of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.