Unlock leadership potential from a young age
The Early Leadership Toolkit is a set of curriculum and tools that facilitators and educators can use to design leadership development programs that meet the needs of the young people they work with.
Full of dynamic experiential learning exercises and thought-provoking discussion questions, the Toolkit curriculum consists of 20 different leadership topics. Each topic has a facilitator outline that pairs activity and reflection with content to meet a diversity of learners’ needs. The modules can be mixed and matched to design a program that is anywhere from a half-day in length to a week-long retreat to a semester-long program.
Past users have included university student development staff, school administrators, teachers, non-profit staff, and outdoor learning program staff. The Toolkit has been used all around the world with participants from middle-school age to university age and by facilitators with a range of experience.
The Early Leadership Toolkit includes:
- One Leadership Metaphor Explorer Card Deck
- One Values Explorer Card Deck
- One Money Habitudes for Teens Card Deck
- One set of Leadership Story Explorer Cards
- One Special Edition Visual Explorer Card Deck
- One Early Leadership Toolkit Starter Guide Set (consisting of 20 modules)
- One Center for Creative Leadership bandanna