Training Industry, the leading source of information on the business of learning, determines the Top 20 Assessment and Evaluation List based on thorough analysis of the capabilities, experience and expertise of assessment and evaluation providers.
CCL was chosen based on:
- Diversity of assessment capabilities.
- Quality of evaluation techniques.
- Industry Visibility, innovation and impact.
- Strength of clients and geographical reach.
- Company size and growth potential.
View the 2021 Top 20 Assessment and Evaluation Companies here.
“We are honored to be selected again for this prestigious award,” said Sarah Stawiski, Ph.D. director of Insights and Impact at CCL. “Each year we continue to innovate and improve the way we assess leaders and measure impact.”